EXHIBITOR / VENDOR OPPORTUNITY!
Who are We?
The Southeast Orientation and Mobility Association (SOMA) conference is one of the most respected and best-attended orientation and mobility conferences in the US.
Because of its long history of success and quality, we already have people planning to attend this year from as far as Great Britain.
Why should you exhibit here?
Most attendees are fundamental to the buying decision of their school or organization for orientation and mobility, and include not only O&M specialists, but also teachers, administrators, rehabilitation teachers, and assistive technology specialists.
They are eager to learn more about products and services related to Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for children and adults.
The Vendor Registration fee of $300 includes:
This year's SOMA conference has a primary focus of "Innovation and Exploration in O&M," and we plan to have a day-long workshop featuring innovative products.
We want vendors to come and show us what's new, what’s still relevant, and what might be coming up soon in the world of blindness education and rehabilitation.
This means a fabulous opportunity for you to network with hundreds of energized, motivated professionals who are interested in YOUR products and services for people who are blind or visually impaired!
Can't come to exhibit but want to share your information?
- Ample opportunity to display and demonstrate products
All breaks will take place in the vicinity of the vendor's exhibit area to enhance networking
- Access to all conference activities for 1 exhibitor (registration for additional representatives: $150)
- Sponsorship of at least one session, with detailed announcement of sponsorship provided to session attendees during conference
- Inclusion on SOMA 2018 website once registration of vendor is confirmed
- Draped 6' table and 2 chairs (additional table and chair set for $100)
- Secure storage space for vendor equipment during conference
- One quarter-page ad in the conference program (half/full-page ads available for an additional $75/$125)
- Special conference rate for hotel lodging, including airport shuttle
If you are unable to attend our conference but want to place an ad in our Conference Program to advertise your business or organization, contact Mickey Damelio BEFORE August 1 and send us the ad by November 15 .
The cost for the ads are as follows:
We also have limited opportunity for in-kind donations for the conference such as lanyard sponsorship, tote bags, and conference attendee meal sponsorship.
Please contact Mickey if this is something you’d like to explore for your organization.
Please fill out the registration form below -- information about payment is below.
REGISTRATION PAYMENT INFORMATION:
Once you have calculated the "total costs" in the registration form, please send a check for the total costs, made payable to "SOMA," to:
498 Ebenezer Road
Ellijay, GA 30536